An immersive week of Modern Dance studies with Cincinnati’s Mutual Dance Theatre (formerly known as MamLuft&Co. Dance) and esteemed guests from notable companies.
Join Mutual Dance Theatre (formerly MamLuft&Co. Dance) for our 10th annual Summer Modern Dance Workshop/Intensive for Adults in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dates: July 19-23, 2021
Times: 9:00am-5:30pm in-person, 7:00-7:45pm for theory on Zoom
Location: Mutual Dance Theatre and Arts Center, 8222 Monon Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45216
Each full-time student will receive a mini-photoshoot with a high-resolution headshot and a dance photo, as well as a roll of kinesiotape for the Myofascial Taping Workshop.
• Modern Dance Technique (daily practice)
• Mutual Dance Theatre Repertory
• Modern Dance Masterclass Series (a different masterclass each day)
• Inversion Workshop Series
• Injury Prevention for Modern Dancers (with licensed doctor of physical therapy)
• Roll Model Method®
• Myofascial Taping (with certified instructor)
• Introduction to Non-Profit Fundraising in the Arts (with a director from Greater Cincinnati Foundation)
• Introduction to the Business of Dance
• Should I Go to Graduate School?
• Project Share & Networking Roundtable
• Dance Photography Workshop Series
• Improvisation Performance Workshop
• Dance in the Digital Age Workshop
• Photoshoot Sessions
• Daily Dance Theory: Discussions on Readings, Works, and Current Issues in Dance