Submit an Event
If you are NOT a current member of Greater Cincinnati Dance Alliance, your free dance calendar listing is limited to the following restrictions:
- Your event must be one of the following: a performance or other event that is at least 50% comprised of dance or a one-time/one-date workshop.
- Your event description will be limited to 50 words. If you input more than 50 words, it will be cut off near that limit.
- Your event link cannot be directly to a ticketing page, but must be to an informational page, such as your website.
- Non-member events will not be included in the front page slideshow or front page featured event. Join here!
- Non-member listings will display a “NOT A MEMBER” badge at the bottom of their listings. (Member listings display a “MEMBER” badge.)
- We cannot guarantee our availability to correct any typos or changed information, so please ensure your submission is accurate.
- Non-members cannot have any on-going classes listed. One-time workshops are accepted.
For your convenience, this page will remain open for you to refer to as you fill out the event listing page, should you have any questions.
If you need to renew your membership first, please click here.
At this time, we are not listing any ongoing classes. Workshops or one-time events are acceptable. Please do not enter in recurring events for regular classes. They will be removed at the discretion of the webmaster.